Africa Australia Technology + Infrastructure Conference (AATIC) is the one-stop annual forum where Australian and African infrastructure stakeholders meet to explore business opportunities, exhibit technologies and exchange valuable contacts. The two-day international event started in 2012 at the Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre.
AATIC is currently hosted in Perth, Western Australia as an integral part of Africa Week supported by Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT).
Why Africa Australia Technology + Infrastructure Conference?
- International platform for African stakeholders to promote business opportunities to interested Australians investors.
- Great opportunity for Australians to meet infrastructure decision-makers from several African countries under one-roof in Perth.
- Platform for Australian start-ups and major players to exhibit their technologies to potential business partners from export markets in Africa.
- Forum for Australian and Africa Government representatives to share knowledge, discourse experience and learn best-practices in infrastructure project(s) development.
- Annual interactive, close-knit and impactful event.
Africa Australia Technology + Infrastructure Conference 2018 will feature:
Power: Micro-grid & Renewal Energy.
- As African countries embrace micro-grids and renewable energy supply as a permanent supplement to the national grid power supply, AATIC offers African countries a great platform to showcase projects/ investment opportunities to Australian stakeholders with interest in African electricity markets.
- The international forum also offers Australians a unique platform to present micro-grid and renewable energy solutions to stakeholders from several African export markets.
- AATIC equally offers stakeholders from both sides several interactive forums to discuss regulatory frameworks, risks factors and other market entry issues in participating African countries.
COMING TO AATIC IN 2019: Agri-business: Irrigation.
- AATIC offers a great platform for African stakeholders to present irrigation-related business opportunities to Australian solution providers. Fact: Sub-Saharan Africa irrigation is not widespread covering only 7% of the total cultivated area of 183 million hectares. This is by far the lowest proportion of irrigation anywhere in the world.
- AATIC provides a forum for Australian irrigation solution providers to showcase their technological capacity to stakeholders from export markets in Africa. Fact: Upfront investment imitative has led to a rental market emerging in sub-Saharan Africa irrigation sector; entrepreneurs either rent out pumps to farmers by the day or season, or even provide an irrigation service themselves.
AATIC equally offers stakeholders from both sides few interactive forums to discuss regulatory frameworks and other market entry issues in participating African countries.
OctoberFirst Consulting invites African and Australian infrastructure stakeholders to register their interest to present at the forthcoming Africa Australia Technology + Infrastructure Conference to be held at Mantra at Murray, Perth, Western Australia.
African stakeholders are invited to present project(s) and investment opportunities while Australians are encouraged to present export-ready technologies and project funding opportunities among others.
Government representatives, Investors, Experts, Renewable energy innovators, Micro-grid and Irrigation stakeholders are invited to complete the brief expression of interest form below.
You are invited to register your interest to attend Africa Australia Technology + Infrastructure Conference 2018. Join our mailing list on this page to register your interest and receive regular email updates.
Africa Australia Technology & Infrastructure Conference 2018.
Dates: Micro-grid & Renewable Energy: Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th August 2018:
Venue: Mantra on Murray.
Address: 305 Murray St, Perth WA 6000.
Join us @ AATIC 2018 and engage with potential business partners.