The Africa Australia Infrastructure Conference (AAIC) is an interactive forum that is strategically organised for African countries seeking infrastructure investments and Australian investors who are operating in Africa or looking to venture into Africa. The conference will feature business opportunities, case studies and practical presentations from leading infrastructure experts and solution providers drawn from the ICT & Telecoms, Water & Sanitation, Mining Infrastructure, Transport & Logistics and Energy sectors. Amongst others, the conference will enable a collaborative platform for delegates to pool innovative ideas and learn emerging ways infrastructure investors can better overcome the business risks, sovereign risks, volatile regulations as well as other practical risk issues associated with doing infrastructure business in Africa.
As a delegate, you will get timely and practical approaches to raising equity and export credit finance for your infrastructure projects in Africa. Attending AAIC 2013 will also offer you a unique platform to gain insights into Australia infrastructure solutions and emerging opportunities in Africa.
The conference will feature the following themes amongst others:
- Present emerging opportunities and key growing infrastructure sectors in Africa
- Provide in-depth analysis of relevant legislative regimes in key African countries
- Provide insights into market entry strategies into African countries
- Explain cultural awareness and community engagement
- Address perceptions, business, sovereign risk and political challenges
- Highlight skills and training to ensure infrastructure growth
- Explore infrastructure investment drivers and project finance options
- Explore business risk mitigations strategies, viable company structure and tax implications
- Showcase successful business models for Africa
- Enable African business and economic growth through private – government partnerships
- Network with African governments, development banks and investment institutions.
The conference also features a must attend sector specific breakout streams on day two. Nominate your preferred breakout stream during your registration to get maximum benefits from Africa Australia Infrastructure Conference 2013.
Energy & Mining Infrastructure Breakout Stream: Featuring sector specific projects/investments opportunities in participating African countries and presentations from Australian infrastructure solutions.
Transport & Logistics Breakout Stream: Featuring sector specific projects/investment opportunities in participating African countries and presentations from Australian infrastructure solutions.
ICT & Telecoms Breakout Stream: Featuring sector specific projects/investment opportunities in participating African countries and presentations from Australian infrastructure solutions.
Water & Sanitation Technology Breakout Stream: Featuring sector specific projects/investment opportunities in participating African countries and presentations from Australian infrastructure solutions.
We look forward to meeting you at the Africa Australia Infrastructure Conference. Register today: www.africaaustraliaconference.com.au. Download the conference draft program here…
Three easy ways to Register:
1. Telephone: +61(0)412 096525
For Sponsorship Opportunities
- Increase your profile and brand exposure to stakeholders from Australia and African countries.
- Gain face-to-face contact with influential decision makers from several countries.
- Generate valuable contacts and qualified business leads.
- Win new business with potential clients in several countries.
Read more about sponsorship here on our website.
Please contact: Frank Aneke.