We are now getting ready for the Africa Australia Infrastructure Conference 2013. Attend the Africa Australia Infrastructure Conference 2013 to get insights on infrastructure-funded projects, partnerships and investment opportunities in Africa. Learn how to uniquely position your business and get maximum returns on your investment. As a delegate, you will meet Africa decision-makers, experts, investors and bankers leading the infrastructure drive in Africa.
- Network and learn practical experiences from infrastructure stakeholders case studies in Africa
- Improve the prospects and viability of your business in Africa
- Understand how to overcome the market entry hurdles in Africa infrastructure sector
- Learn how to mitigate business and operational risks in Africa
- Understand how to better ensure a win-win solution for all stakeholders
- Social license and community engagement in Africa – realities, pit-falls and opportunities
- Insight into African economic and increasing prospects for infrastructure
- Exploring equity and investment drivers for Africa infrastructure projects
- Africa infrastructure – Business and operational risk mitigation strategies
- Practical ideas for enabling a win-win solutions for all stakeholders
- Exploring more effective ways of getting access to funded-projects
- Understanding the employment issues in establishing infrastructure-related business in Africa
- Updates on legislative regimes in various African infrastructure sectors
Africa has turned a new page and the prospects for infrastructure cannot be over emphasized; indeed this is just the start of the story. Join us at the Africa Australia Infrastructure Conference and network with investors and decision-makers in Africa. Get detailed updates on Africa’s economic prospects and regions with the best prospect for infrastructure projects. Register today, visit www.africaaustraliaconference.com.au Download the conference program here.
Three Easy Ways to Register
- Telephone: +61(0)412 096525
- Email: email@example.com
For Sponsorship Opportunities
- Increase your profile and brand exposure to stakeholders from Australia and African countries.
- Gain face-to-face contact with influential decision makers from several countries.
- Generate valuable contacts and qualified business leads.
- Win new business with potential clients in several countries.
Phone: +61(0)401 808739